Telling About Family | English Conversation Dialogues

Saturday, May 18, 2013

In English conversation, sometimes we find conversation where we may tell about our family. Here the examples about the dialogues in telling about the family.

Examples of English Conversations:

Between Friends

Conversation 1

Sue: What do you do, Jane?
Jane: I am a lawyer.
Sue: Really? Tell me about your family.
Jane: Well, I am married and have two children.
Sue: And what does your husband do?
Jane: He has an export business.
Sue: Oh, that’s interesting.
Jane: And how about you, Sue? Do you have any brother or sister?
Sue: Yes, I have a brother and a sister.
Jane: Really? And what do they do?
Sue: Well, my brother teaches French, and my sister is a student.

Conversation 2

Frank: Hey Kim, tell me about your parents. What do they do?
Kim: Well, my father is retired, and my mother manages a boutique.
Frank: Oh, do they live with you?
Kim: No, they don’t live with me. They live in Dubai.

Based on two examples above, now please invite your partner to practice English conversation that tells about family. Make up your own information or you can give the real information about your family to your friends for practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DMCA.com