Job or Workplace | English Conversation Dialogues

Friday, May 17, 2013

Here some sentences as the examples that can be used for asking the occupation or the work place are:

A: Where do you work?
B: I work for Dakota Travel, I work at/ in a fast food restaurant.

A: What do you do?
B: I am a guide, I take people on tours / I am a student, and I work part-time too.

A: Excuse me, are you a clerk?
B: No, I am not. I am a nurse.

Examples of English Conversations:

Between Friends

Lely: Where do you work?
Adam: I work for Dakota Travel.
Lely: Oh, really? And what do you do there?
Adam: I am a guide. I take people on tours to Asia.
Lely: That sounds interesting!
Adam: Yes, it’s a great job. I love it! And what do you do?
Lely: I am a student, and I also work part-time, too.
Adam: Oh? Where do you work?
Lely: I work in a fast food restaurant. I cook pizzas.
Adam: Italian Resto?
Lely: No, Whoppers! I work for Pizza Hut.

Now, please practice your English conversation with your partner in turn and make up your own conversations with different idea but in the same topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DMCA.com