Apologizing | English Conversation Dialogues

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Learning English Conversations and please practice the dialogues by using useful phrases below:

Apologizing
Accepting an apology
Excuse me/ Pardon me (for...)
It doesn’t matter at all.
I feel bad about...
Not at all.
I’m sorry, that was (entirely) my fault.
Please don’t feel bad about it.
I’m sorry.
Please don’t worry.
Please accept my apologies for...
That’s (quite) alright/ OK.
Please allow me to offer my apologies.
That’s really not necessary.
Etc.
Etc.

Examples of English Conversations:

Between Neighbors

Conversation 1

Mr. Bent: Mr. Owen, I feel bad about what happened this morning. I ought not to have
               spoken so. I’m extremely sorry.
Mr. Owen: There’s no need to apologize at all. I could quite understand your feelings.

Conversation 2

Mrs. Amira: Good morning.
Mr. Parker: Good morning.
Mrs. Amira: I heard that my son misbehaved with you last evening. I’m ashamed of what
                  he did. I came to apologize to you.
Mr. Parker: There’s no need for an apology. It’s true that he used some bad words. But I
                  didn’t take it seriously. Let’s forget about it.
Mrs. Amira: I’ll certainly warn him.
Mr. Parker: please don’t be very harsh with him. I’m sure he’ll realize his mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DMCA.com