Warning Someone | English Conversation Dialogues

Friday, May 24, 2013

Learning English Conversations and please practice the dialogues by using useful phrases below:

Be careful.
I don’t think that’s very wise/ advisable.
I think you’re making a mistake.
I warn you …
I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
It doesn’t sound like a good idea to me.
Look out!
Mind your …
On no account should we …
Watch out!
You’d better not …

Examples of English Conversations:

While Driving a Car

Andrew: Look out. There’s a tree across the road.
Susan: Oh! We had it. I almost drove over it.
Andrew: Watch out. The electric wire has snapped. You’d better not go anywhere near it.
Susan: Don’t worry, I’m not going that far.
Andrew: It’s drizzling. Be careful. Don’t get wet. You might catch a cold.
Susan: Oh, it’s a light drizzle.

Between Friends

Brian: Mind your purse. There are a lot of pick pockets in the city.
Hana: Oh, none can reach my pocket.
Brian: You had better not carry large sums on you.
Hana: I know this city very well.
Brian: I should be careful, if I were you.

At the Office

Mr. Chen: Mrs. Kimberly, who typed this letter?
Kimberly: I did it, Sir.
Mr. Chen: There are many mistakes in this letter.
Kimberly: I’m sorry I typed it in a hurry. I shall be more careful.
Mr. Chen: You ought to be. Mind your spelling in more than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DMCA.com